Monday, January 3, 2011

SnakeBite!!!!

Considering it is already 3 in the morning here in New York, this is probably going to have to be a short post, but I could not fall asleep before sharing my new delicious find. After months of pining after this drink my taste buds finally found what they were looking for!
A snakebite is a delicious combination of Beer and Cider. As a notorious hard apple cider connoisseur, my beer savvy roommate Mackenzie first taught me about this delightful concoction about six months ago after returning from the UK, where it originates. This beer cocktail truly wonderful and I highly recommend it to all those Woodchuck drinkers out there, who have slightly outgrown their alcoholic sweet tooth and are in need of something slightly more mild. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment