Sunday, August 21, 2011

Best Fast Food Burgers in the Nation: EXPOSED

For the past 7 days I have been on the road in the search of the perfect fast food burger. 
Though 5 Guys is damn good, I must say that my West Coast roots make me a die-hard In-N-Out Burger fan. Luckily I was back home this week and got to indulge in a Double Double (animal style of course) as well as their spectacular "never frozen" fries. 

The healthier, Vegetable Oil fried potato slivers get insanely unhealthy when you get them animal style, but its so hard to resist! 

In-N-Out Burger (Summerlin) on Urbanspoon
If you're not going to be on the West Coast anytime soon a close second for me (besides 5 Guys, which I don't think is technically fast food) is Whataburger.
To find out more about this Southern fast food chain check out my article for OffBeat Magazine: Say What?
You don't want to miss this gem, it makes Mickey D's and Burger King seem inedible in comparison. 
You know that Whataburger looks good! 
Whataburger on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment